How to differ two Echo signals from different ultrasonic RADAR. i.e the RADAR has to recieve its own transmitted signals.

How to differ two Echo signals from different ultrasonic RADAR. i.e the RADAR has to recieve its own transmitted signals.

Views: 764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In particular the ping would be a stream of binary digits.  This is difficult with some ultrasonic sensors due to their transmit ping being fixed.  Now however since it is in open air ultrasound is not a good idea.  But, rf is and there are a number of rf ICs that would act as a very high frequency transceiver.  Again code the pulse to sign it to the specific transceiver.

the first poster is correct. Thats how it's done, it's not new tech.

ping...listen ping ... listen....

You can do this at the millisecond rate and get a lot of information.

there is no reason to have a constantly on signal, and lots of reasons not to.

You can also use multiple sensors in an array across the front to get a better picture of whats comming at you

You can then use the doppler effect and time of flight to determine what the vehicle ahead isdoing.

The hard part is how to handle road dust, birds, trash etc so you car doesn't do something stupid.

It looks like you want the cars to talk to eachother??

So it's how does it work with my '29 Dodge that doesn't have the system?

It's better to have it all on your car and not rely on the other guys junk heap working

I'm sorry. I missed the objective here. I thought you wanted to present a low cost safty device for one car. I was about to suggest a low cost way to do that independant of echo and reflection. What are you going to do about chaf ?

Why not have a single "ping" which is sensed by multiple receivers?

Oh, I agree.

The simpler the better for cost and brake downs. I'm still not sure what it was used for, Auto's ? or industry , may-be space ? Some how I would like to combine his and the light seeking robot to-gether. I couldn't read his writing to under-stand his solution. But I got to give him points just for trying to build some thing use-full for man kind. My notes are not any better. I print only I cut short what I want to say, thinking that I will be smart enought to know what I mean six months down the road but that only goes to prove that I'm, not as smart as I think I am ...

Some times it recives its own transmitted signal twice. once on the first reflection and a 2nd on the reflection of the first reflection. It be-comes a problem. tho that last reflection is inverted from the true reflection if its pand. Not sure he even needs to go there.

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Iconkaan and guner guvenc joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Monday
Devang Rameshbhai Zalavadiya is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 18
Profile Iconraj kumar, Raffaello Palandri and Jigga Boo joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 7
Profile IconGabriele D'Angelo, dale wolver, Ibrahim Aykut and 2 more joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 5
Profile IconJaschaSaurus Rex and Christian Mock joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 1
Igor Golov is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 27
Marco is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 24
Muhammad Ali commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
"Thanks for the advice. I will persist with the code till I get it done. thanks once again."
Apr 18
Marcelo Rodrigues commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
""The output waveforms on oscilloscope for Hsync and Vsync and for that matter RGB pins are not…"
Apr 17
Muhammad Ali commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
"Hi  Marcelo I am trying to make this code work with Attiny 44a operating @ 20 MHz. I have…"
Apr 17
Profile IconReal NOiseux, Muhammad Ali, bob v and 1 more joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 17
baiqian is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 10
Profile IconDavide and Almas Amandossov joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 6
Profile Iconvamoalrenga and John Ferrell joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 3
Marcelo Rodrigues replied to FiniousFingers's discussion New to group
"Yes, please share your progress here. Thanks and good"
Mar 27
FiniousFingers replied to FiniousFingers's discussion New to group
"Thanks, good to know someone is out there. I will be…"
Mar 27
Edward Evans replied to GarageLab's discussion Serious claims against BeagleBone's manufacturer CircuitCo
"Have you moved forward with any action?  I would be interested in discussing your…"
Mar 27
Marcelo Rodrigues replied to GarageLab's discussion Serious claims against BeagleBone's manufacturer CircuitCo
"Ed, No, they didn't deliver yet.  :( Good luck for us all."
Mar 23
Profile IconWesenachin Asfaw and Muhammad Basil joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Mar 23
Marcelo Rodrigues replied to FiniousFingers's discussion New to group
"Hey man! A good point to start is reading basic tutorials on Arduino coding and wiring. Then, you…"
Mar 23

© 2017   Created by Marcelo Rodrigues.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service