Sample Title (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XBee i2c/TWI

I bought 2 XBee PRO 900HP S3B. I'd like to connect on one remote XBee an i2c sensor and transmit the data to another XBee connected to an A…

Started by Alexandre Fonseca

0 Oct 14, 2015

Problem with my motordriver and dc motor

GarageLab enthusiasts! I am trying to build a balancing robot with two wheels, using the polulu gear motor as mentioned above. In order to…

Started by Volkan Coskun

0 Jul 27, 2015

Garagino JP1

Does anyone know what the JP1 is for on the Garagino?  I found out that the x1 and x2 pins are for an external crystal.

Started by Harry Matthie

1 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by GarageLab

Building an auto-boat to keep ducks out of the pool!

deducker-wiring.png deducker.ino Electronics.JPG Hi, I'm a non-tech guy trying to build an RC boat that will "turn on" when it senses a duc…

Started by Donnie Rose

1 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Donnie Rose

Help with selecting sensors

I am new to Arduino but am a quick study and can get up to speed fast. I can see some tremendous benefit to the field in which I work impro…

Started by Jim Kelley

0 Mar 30, 2015

Free-spinning high torque DC motor

I'm looking for a high-torque DC motor (able to lift 20 pounds) which, when turned off, will spin freely (meaning I can turn it very easily…

Started by Devin Moss

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by james gage

how can i simulate sd card with arduino uno in proteus

please please help . am stuck

Started by awet kidane

1 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by John R.

help

after installation i get Warning: Unsuccessful read: A timeout occurred before theTerminator was reached. Error using arduino (line 104)Con…

Started by saad ali ahmed

1 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by saad ali ahmed

Nikola Tesla

http://http://www.edisontechcenter.org/tesladebunked.html                                                         Subject; Nikola Tesla, wi…

Started by Shannon Bradley

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Shannon Bradley

Digital IO – PIR Sensor – Arduino for Beginners

In the below link PIR sensor was used for motion detection.....I have PIR sensor in my outdoor …to detect the motion …but it gives an alarm…

Started by Raghuvir G

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Ron Reiserer

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJiangbin ZHENG and Riszter István joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
yesterday
Profile Iconkaan and guner guvenc joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Monday
Devang Rameshbhai Zalavadiya is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 18
Profile Iconraj kumar, Raffaello Palandri and Jigga Boo joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 7
Profile IconGabriele D'Angelo, dale wolver, Ibrahim Aykut and 2 more joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 5
Profile IconJaschaSaurus Rex and Christian Mock joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
May 1
Igor Golov is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 27
Marco is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 24
Muhammad Ali commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
"Thanks for the advice. I will persist with the code till I get it done. thanks once again."
Apr 18
Marcelo Rodrigues commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
""The output waveforms on oscilloscope for Hsync and Vsync and for that matter RGB pins are not…"
Apr 17
Muhammad Ali commented on Marcelo Rodrigues's blog post Arduino generated VGA (color) signal - Complete!
"Hi  Marcelo I am trying to make this code work with Attiny 44a operating @ 20 MHz. I have…"
Apr 17
Profile IconReal NOiseux, Muhammad Ali, bob v and 1 more joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 17
baiqian is now a member of GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 10
Profile IconDavide and Almas Amandossov joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 6
Profile Iconvamoalrenga and John Ferrell joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Apr 3
Marcelo Rodrigues replied to FiniousFingers's discussion New to group
"Yes, please share your progress here. Thanks and good"
Mar 27
FiniousFingers replied to FiniousFingers's discussion New to group
"Thanks, good to know someone is out there. I will be…"
Mar 27
Edward Evans replied to GarageLab's discussion Serious claims against BeagleBone's manufacturer CircuitCo
"Have you moved forward with any action?  I would be interested in discussing your…"
Mar 27
Marcelo Rodrigues replied to GarageLab's discussion Serious claims against BeagleBone's manufacturer CircuitCo
"Ed, No, they didn't deliver yet.  :( Good luck for us all."
Mar 23
Profile IconWesenachin Asfaw and Muhammad Basil joined GarageLab (arduino, electronics, robotics, hacking)
Mar 23

© 2017   Created by Marcelo Rodrigues.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service